Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

Hello

Hey y'all

I'm Connie, I'm 19 (almost 20...) and currently a student at the University of Birmingham.
2013 has been a pretty exciting year for me, I started the year working full time with some fabulous people, which really helped me boost my self confidence and taught me how to talk to anyone.

I then hopped on a plane to Australia for 6 weeks. It was one of the scariest things I have done, getting on the plane alone, ready to fly to the other side of the world. However I had on of the best times ever and I met so many incredible people.


I also ended up meeting 2 of my friends in Thailand for an amazing month seeing such a different culture and some beautiful places.

 

My travels didn't stop after I arrived home in June. 3 of my friends went to |Greece for a month, and I spontaneously joined them for their final week in Ios and Folegandros, two absolutely stunning islands with completely contrasting atmospheres.


My final adventure was moving to Birmingham at the end of September. I was apprehensive about even going to university and was so close to declining my place and going to South America or back to Oz for a year. However I really love it here, I have some really good friends and my course isn't too hard (yet!).
I hope to be blogging about things I see and do, places I want to visit, pretty much anything and everything!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm really excited for some of your other posts!
    I really want to travel when I'm older, and go to an university in the UK :)
    xoxo
    foreveramber123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Travelling is amazing, once you go you never want to come back!
      I love your blog as well
      xxx

      Delete