Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Top 5 Songs of 2013!

Hey Y'all!

Just thought I'd do a few review posts of 2013, starting off with music.

Number 5 - Thrift Shop, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis



This was THE song of my travels, so it reminds me of partying across Australia and Thailand, and having a fab time.

Number 4 - Rap God, Eminem



I love Eminen, and seeing him at Reading festival was so amazing. Being with my friend Izzy who is his biggest fan was especially amazing as seeing her enjoy it so much made is so special.

Number 3 - All I want, Kodaline




The video for this song made me cry so much, and the song is so beautiful. I'd recommend seeing them live as well if you can, because they are brilliant.

Number 2 - Alive, Chase and Status



End Credits is one of my favourite songs and Alive is up there with it. the lyrics are great and Jacobs Banks' voice is incredible on this track.

Number 1 - Glowing, D.A.



This song is relatively new, but it is so different to anything I've heard this year, and the video is incredible. It's been on repeat since I discovered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment