Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation

In winter my skin becomes very dry, and my current foundations are are not working as well as they did in the summer, so in town yesterday I decided to try something new. I needed something with a bit of moisture, but more coverage than a BB cream, so I decided on the Bourjois healthy mix gel foundation. I picked the lightest shade - 51, light vanilla.


The first thing I noticed was how nice it smelled. It is quite a fruity sweet smell Similar to Rimmel's wake me up, which I had been using up until now. Because of the gel texture it blended really easily, but also gives great coverage of blemishes and uneven skin tone. 


It doesn't stick to dry areas like some foundations I have used (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse I'm looking at you!) and makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. It describes itself as "radiance boosting" and "anti-fatigue," which I wholly agree with.

Overall I think it will be a great addition to my winter make-up bag

Before application
After - skin looks even and brighter, and feels dewy and smooth.




3 comments:

  1. I love this foundation its amazing!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this foundation! I used the tester in the store, and it feels like a lighter covarage version of the Rimmel "Wake me Up" which is awesome!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get this is my shade!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete