Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

November favourites

Hello Y'all

Where has time gone? How is it already (almost) December?
This month I have found a few things that I like, and done lots of things that I have enjoyed.

1. http://writtenkitten.net/
I have been writing a lot of essays this month, and procrastinating to the max, so finding this little gem has been key in getting me to actually do some work! Everyone 100 words you get a new picture of a kitten so it is great inspiration for getting your essays done.



2. Primark super cosy tights
I hate wearing trousers (weird I know) So I need warmer tights for winter and these are amazing. Last year I had John Lewis polar fleece lined tights but this year I cant afford £10 a pair so Primark are the next best thing! My one gripe is that at 5'9'' the tights are a bit short so I keep having to pull them up :(

3. Going home
I have never been homesick, even when I was alone on the other side of the world, but going back to uni after a weekend at home was so hard. I miss being able to pop round my best friends and taking her dog for a walk, I miss how big my room is and I miss how small Cambridge is! It sounds strange, but living in a massive city like Birmingham has made me appreciate how easy it is to get around in Cambridge. I only have 2 weeks left of uni before a month at home, so hopefully that should help.



4. The Christmas Market
In Birmingham we have a beautiful German Christmas market, and last night a few friends and I went to enjoy a beer, a half metre sausage and a German man dressed as Santa belting out some classics.I also had a mug of hot apple wine, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that was bliss in a cup, deffo my favourite Christmas drink. I hate cloves so all mulled things are out and it is nice to find something so I can join in with warm alcohol on a cold winters night.





What have you been enjoying this month?



1 comment:

  1. Mmm can't beat a good christmas market for all the food!

    Aw sad that you're a little homesick, but it's nearly christmas!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete